Adding faces to the names, introducing the LYNQ team…
Curtis Patching, Solutions Manager
Curtis has diverse experience working with manufacturing operations and ERP systems, coupled with a professional, hard-working approach to consistently drive success for 6 years and counting.
Tell us about your role at LYNQ, Curtis
How long have you worked at LYNQ? Since September 2018 – just over 3 years now.
What do you enjoy about your role? I enjoy the independence and freedom to manage my calendar and clients accordingly, with a nice blend of trust and support provided. The diversity of the role is excellent, working with different clients with completely unique manufacturing environments and team personalities always keeps me interested and ‘on my toes’. Furthermore, all of my colleagues are fantastic and a pleasure to work with!
What is your favourite project that you have worked on? Very tough one, for differing reasons I could name quite a few projects that could be considered my favourite. I would mention my implementation project effort with the Bodypoint team as being one of these – the collaboration and friendliness from the team from start to end was amazing, and working on the entire implementation through to successful completion was a completely enjoyable and rewarding experience. I had the pleasure of working with some truly awesome people, and I found the experience to be genuinely wholesome.
And to get a bit more personal, here’s a ‘Quick Fire Five’
- What is your phone screensaver? My wife, Hannah.
- One thing you’d take to a desert island? Headphones (I know I may need a secondary item to play them from but my point is I’m not sure I could live without music haha!).
- I bet my teammates would be surprised to know that… when I was quite a bit younger I used to be a keen violinist! Indeed, I managed to get to a reasonably high standard passing exams/grades in the process. Unfortunately into my teens my interests changed and since then it’s become more about listening to music than actually playing it myself (as evidenced by the previous question)!
- What was the first gig/ live music event you went to? Drake, at the O2 Arena. Shortly followed by The Weeknd. Both were incredible live – two of my favourite artists!
- Favourite computer game? Call of Duty – Warzone. Playing online with mates is awesome!