LYNQ is pleased to be a guest speaker at bronze partner, Momentum Software Solutions, “Manufacturing for the Future” virtual event.
With a host of expert guest speakers the event will delve into how businesses can implement better practices to tighten the supply chain, become more resilient to rising inflation and take manufacturing systems to the next level.
The last year has been a challenging one to say the least, whether you’ve just about managed to survive or been able to thrive in the new way of working, ensuring business is on the right digital transformation journey is key to success.
During this free one hour session, hear from:
- David Ogilvie – Independent ERP expert, David Ogilvie will reveal how your business can use technology to enhance your manufacturing operations & improve your profitability. Plus explain why more and more manufacturing businesses are choosing to invest in an integrated cloud ERP system.
- Bryan Jaynes – Business Development Manager at Momentum Software Solutions, Bryan Jaynes will present a live demonstration of MYOB Advanced for Manufacturing Cloud ERP Software.
- Mark Gregory – LYNQ CEO, Mark Gregory, will deliver an introduction to LYNQ MES for MYOB Advanced. With certified integration and over 15,000 daily active users, LYNQ’s state-of-the-art manufacturing execution system (MES) software accelerates digital transformation and helps manufacturers around the world achieve their delivery, quality and financial goals, faster.
- LYNQ will cover:
1. MES and the need to adapt and digitalise to survive (and thrive)
2. Manufacturing operations management and operational excellence
3. The financial benefits of resource effectiveness
- LYNQ will cover:
Momentum Software Solutions are a fully accredited, multi-award-winning MYOB Platinum Partner, providing tailored MYOB business management solutions to bigger businesses throughout QLD, NSW and the Northern Territory. Based in Brisbane and on the Sunshine Coast, Momentum have been empowering people in business and helping them think bigger for over 11 years. Momentum became a LYNQ partner in 2021 to extend MYOB Advanced functionality in the manufacturing industry, enhancing the solutions advanced planning and scheduling and manufacturing operation management features.