Adding faces to the names, introducing the LYNQ team…
Mark Ryan, Product Owner (Construction)
Mark is experienced in management roles in logistics. A more recent convert to software development but has already been a key part of developing a production estimating application.
Tell us about your role at LYNQ, Mark
How long have you worked at LYNQ? I have been working for LYNQ for almost two years now.
What do you enjoy about your role? I love everything about my role! I couldn’t ask for better colleagues to work with, everyone is so willing to help out and share their knowledge with me. I learn something new, nearly every single day and I enjoy seeing the successful rollout of something that I have created.
What is your favourite project that you have worked on? It definitely has to be our current Platform project being put together. I am really enjoying seeing so many talented and experienced people come together and produce such a fantastic product.
And to get a bit more personal, here’s a ‘Quick Fire Five’
- What is your phone screensaver? It’s plain black, so pretty boring.
- One thing you’d take to a desert island? A boat. Obvious, isn’t it?
- I bet my teammates would be surprised to know that…I have a phobia of sponges. Just writing about it has made my teeth itch!
- What was the first gig/ live music event you went to? In 2007 I was lucky enough to see one of Oasis’ last gigs at Wembley Stadium. I had always been a huge fan of theirs and it was just a brilliant performance!
- Favourite computer game? I love motor racing. My favourite game right now is Forza Motorsport 7.