Adding faces to the names, introducing the LYNQ team…
Elizabeth Annett, Channel Marketing Manager
Lizzie has 7 years of experience working for an enterprise partner as well as having worked at a technology distributor, Lizzie brings a wide breadth of experience across software solutions and channel marketing.
Tell us about your role at LYNQ, Lizzie
How long have you worked at LYNQ? A little over 1 year now
What do you enjoy about your role? I enjoy seeing the impact of marketing, being able to track through when a creative idea has an impact on the business as a whole. I also enjoy getting to travel as part of my role and meeting lots of new and interesting people.
What is your favourite project that you have worked on? I really enjoyed putting together the customer story on IKI, it was great to hear how LYNQ has had such a major impact on their business and use this to put together a great piece of marketing content.
And to get a bit more personal, here’s a ‘Quick Fire Five’
- What is your phone screensaver? My dog, Robbie. He is a working cocker spaniel and it is a rare picture of him looking very cute and sleepy! He is more likely found running full pelt in our nearby fields, chasing pigeons, rabbits or other dogs…! Haha
- One thing you’d take to a desert island? Margaritas on a yacht (Below deck style fully crewed one please).
- I bet my teammates would be surprised to know that… I’ve run 2 half marathons and completed the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge, all for charity! I’ve seen Orangutans in the wild as well as a humpback whale on Pismo beach. So glad the world has opened back up to travelling/exploring again!
- What was the first gig / live music event you went to? Franz Ferdinand! I love a bit of alternative indie rock/pop.
- Favourite computer game? Not much of a computer game player but I used to love Tetris when I was younger as well as a bit of Angry Birds. Does Wordle count?!