Adding faces to the names, introducing the LYNQ team…
Stephen Rhoode, Onboarding Team Leader
Stephen has a BA Hons in Education and has used his studies and self-developed skills to play a pivotal role in the onboarding development of LYNQ’s innovation projects. Steve also provides portal support, which helps every LYNQ customer acquire the knowledge they need to use LYNQ’s products to their full potential and achieve success.
Tell us about your role at LYNQ, Steve
How long have you worked at LYNQ? I have been working at LYNQ for 11 months now which have flown by, I can’t believe it’s nearly a year since I started!
What do you enjoy about your role? I enjoy helping people – whether that be LYNQ’s wonderful customers/partners or my amazing colleagues! I also enjoy creating onboarding material for the new platform and can’t wait to see it in action.
What is your favourite project that you have worked on? My involvement with the new platform is easily my favourite one so far!
And to get a bit more personal, here’s a ‘Quick Fire Five’
- What is your phone screensaver? A picture I took of my partner at Stourhead – a beautiful National Trust in Wiltshire.
- One thing you’d take to a desert island? A knife. It’s the most versatile tool to have! The next best thing is definitely a volleyball – it worked well for Tom Hanks in Castaway!
- I bet my teammates would be surprised to know that… I met Desmond Tutu after an operation when I was younger. Being able to learn about who he was and the role he played during Apartheid as I got older made me appreciate the meeting a whole lot more! I also had the privilege of meeting Chester Williams who was part of the iconic South African Rugby squad that won the 1995 World cup.
- What was the first gig/live music event you went to? Gorillaz at the O2 in London. Grew up singing along to their hits with my sister and seeing them perform live probably made her a bit jealous, sorry Ash!
- Favourite computer game? Valorant, a shooter game that I play with my mates back in South Africa.